Alabama DMH / Habilitation Treatment Coordinator II
JOB TITLE: Habilitation Treatment Coordinator II
OPEN DATE: 1/6/2023
CLOSE DATE: Until Filled
JOB LOCATION: Bryce Hospital Tuscaloosa, Alabama
JOB CODE: O3000
• Range 72 ($39,664.80 – $66,331.20 Annually).
• Salary will be commensurate with experience. Limitations apply to current State employees.
• 12 paid holidays.
• 1 personal leave day accrued each January.
• 13 sick leave days.
• 13 annual leave days accrued in the first year of employment.
• Longevity bonus annually after 5 years of employment.
• Continuous opportunities for acquiring CEU’s needed for maintaining professional license.
• Very low-cost health and dental insurance through the Alabama State Employee Insurance Board.
• Defined retirement benefit (not impacted by economic downturns) and a pre-retirement death benefit through the Retirement Systems of Alabama.
▪ After 1 year, the minimum amount of the pre-retirement death benefit paid to your designated beneficiary is at least equal to your current or previous fiscal year annual salary.
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Rehabilitation, Counseling, Psychology, or Nursing.
• 24 months or more post graduate experience in providing related services to individuals diagnosed with mental illness or substance abuse disorders.
KIND OF WORK
• Develops, implements, and evaluates treatment plans/programs.
• Provides rehabilitation assessment to include Level of Functioning Assessments (LOFA).
• Completes consumer satisfaction surveys.
• Participates in treatment planning and provides technical assistance to treatment teams.
• Documents interventions on patient’s treatment plan.
• Provides alternative treatment as identified by assessments and treatment team recommendations.
• Facilitates enrichment and engagement program-based activities.
• Supervises other assigned clinical staff.
• Provides individual and group programs.
• Ensures compliance with hospital standards.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of psychological principles and techniques.
• Knowledge of applicable mental illness accreditation and certification standards.
• Knowledge of current literature in the treatment of individuals with mental illness.
• Ability to formulate and develop treatment or program plans.
• Ability to conduct rehabilitation assessments.
• Ability to conduct interdisciplinary treatment meetings.
• Ability to verify relevant client information is ascertained or available for use.
• Ability to manage patient file information accurately.
• Ability to develop patient programmatic schedules that meet their appropriate treatment needs.
• Ability to accurately complete records, forms, reports, and other related patient documentation.
• Ability to interact effectively with patients and their families.
• Ability to supervise the work of others.
• Ability to educate patients on ways to facilitate their recovery and be more successful.
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
METHOD OF SELECTION
• Applicants will be rated based on an evaluation of their job-related training, abilities, experience, and education, and should provide adequate work history identifying experiences related to the duties and minimum qualifications as mentioned above.
• All relevant information is subject to verification.
• Drug screening and security clearances will be conducted on prospective applicants being given serious consideration for employment whose job requires direct contact with patients.
Click Here to Apply Now: https://laserfiche.alabama.gov/Forms/ADMH-Job-Application
Only work experience detailed on the application will be considered. Applications should be submitted by the deadline to be considered. Announcements open until filled will remain open until a sufficient applicant pool is obtained. Applications should be submitted as soon as possible to ensure the application will be considered for the position. Copies of License/Certifications should be uploaded with your application. A copy of the academic transcript is required. Appointment of successful candidate will be conditional based on receipt of the official transcript provided by the school, college, or university.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit laserfiche.alabama.gov.