The NASDDDS Alumni Association is open to individuals who have served as the director of a state program for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Membership provides alumni with the opportunity to receive up-to-date information about state programs for people with disabilities and to network with previous and current directors.
As a NASDDDS Association Alumni member you will receive:
- Federal News Briefs: a weekly electronic bulletin on federal policy issues
- State News Briefs: a biweekly electronic bulletin on news in the states
- Federal Perspectives: a regular publication that provides a concise summary of national policy developments and initiatives affecting persons with intellectual/developmental disabilities and the programs that serve them
- Community Services Reporter: the only newsletter in the country reporting exclusively on state and local policy and programmatic initiatives affecting people with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Notices of the association’s annual and mid-year conferences
- Inclusion on the NASDDDS alumni contact list
- Conference registration fees at the reduced member rate
The 2021 membership fee is $350 (January-December). The fee may be pro-rated by quarters for those who join later than the first quarter of each year.
To join, complete the online Membership Application.
If you have any additional questions, please contact katherine karol snyder, Director of Administrative Services.