The NASDDDS Alumni Association is open to individuals who have served as the director of a state program for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Membership provides alumni with the opportunity to receive up-to-date information about state programs for people with disabilities and to network with previous and current directors.
Beginning January 1, 2022 association membership will be offered at NO CHARGE to former directors!
As a NASDDDS Association Alumni member you will receive:
- A venue for potential recruitment for temporary or permanent positions within states
- Opportunities for social sessions with current directors and alumni
- Subscriptions to regular publications such as the Community Services Reporter, Federal Perspectives, State News Briefs, and Federal News Briefs
- Notices of the association’s annual and mid-year conferences
- Inclusion on the NASDDDS alumni contact list
- Conference registration fees at the reduced member rate
To join, complete the online Membership Application.
MENTORS NEEDED! NASDDDS is seeking alumni association members willing to serve as peer mentors to new or existing directors offering counsel and support to those in this unique and pivotal role. Contact karol snyder at email@example.com for information or any questions.